Monday, January 22, 2007

Heath Pearce on the move?

Sometimes, there's just a little bit of info left from an interview that isn't quite enough to write up as its own article, but is interesting enough on its own that its worth reporting.

Reporters often include stuff like that at the end of an article, in a Notes section. Anyway, here's a Heath Pearce tidbit.

"In terms of my club situation, I have six months left on my contract there (FC Nordsjaelland). There's some interest from other European clubs and different leagues. Right now, with the getting close to the end of January (transfer window), something could happen. I could make a move. But if not, then I'll finish this out. I'll keep my focus on my current club and finish it out and leave on a free (transfer) in the summer and see what else is out there for me. "

No comments: